Associated Sanbozen groups and other links:
Sanbozen international: www.sanbo-zen.org
Sun Mountain Zen Inc: www.sunmountainzen.org.au
Mountain Moon Zen Society: www.mountainmoon.org.au
Mountain Moon Ottawa: www.mountainmoonottawa.org
Other interesting links:
Prison Mindfulness Institute: www.prisonmindfulness.org
Dharma Brisbane: www.dharmabrisbane.com.au
Suggested reading list:
- The Three Pillars of Zen, Teaching, Practice and Enlightenment by Phillip Kapleau
- Zen, The Authentic Gate; Yamada Koun
- Zen Mind, Beginner’s Mind; Shunryu Suzuki
Introduction to Buddhism literature (academic & non-sectarian)
- The Story of Buddhism, A concise guide to its History & Teachings by Donald Lopez. JR.
- Mindfulness In Plain English by Bhante Gunaratana.
- An Introduction to Buddhism, Teaching, History and Practices, by Peter Harvey.